Electronic equivalent to the BLS Provider Manual, designed to train participants to save the lives of victims in cardiac arrest through high-quality CPR.
This course is designed for healthcare providers and trained first responders who provide care to patients in a wide variety of settings or by those in a healthcare training program.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR & ECC
- Teaches healthcare professionals how to perform high-quality CPR individually or as part of a team.
- Designed for healthcare providers who must have a card documenting successful completion of a CPR course
- Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
- Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival and apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
- Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
- Perform high-quality CPR for adults, children and infants
- Describe the importance of early use of an AED and demonstrate its use
- Provide effective ventilations by using a barrier device
- Describe the importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and perform as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Content cannot be printed.
Access codes will be emailed within 24 hours when orders are placed between 6:30am–4:30pm Mountain Time Monday–Friday. If order is placed on Friday after 4pm Mountain Time, code will be emailed Monday.