The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual eBook is the digital version of the printed Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual. It includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course, including the classroom and online/blended learning versions of the course, for both the Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total course paths.
With additional teaching flexibility, the manual also provides sample course paths by audience (Babysitter, Water Safety) to demonstrate how training can be customized for students.
This product is for use by a single BLS or Heartsaver Instructor conducting Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED courses.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this tool is digital, there are no separate supplementary tools (e.g., reference cards, guides); instead, all information is accessible digitally through the AHA’s eBooks Store. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC)
- Provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED with emphasis on emergencies that occur with children and infants.
- Empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
- With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
- The shorter Heartsaver Pediatric core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for childcare professionals and those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training.