The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Digital Videos features the same content as the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course DVD Set and the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Videos on USB. This product includes the required videos AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course, including the classroom and online/blended learning versions of the courses for both the Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total course paths.
The digital format allows Instructors to stream course videos with an internet connection, download videos for offline use, and are an alternative to using DVDs or the USB.
The Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course Digital Videos are to be used by a single AHA BLS or Heartsaver Instructor to teach the Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED Course in a classroom setting and to conduct skills practice and testing for Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid CPR AED blended learning. Instructors can select the version of the course they are teaching from a dropdown menu.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC)
- Provides students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid, CPR, and how to use an AED with emphasis on emergencies that occur with children and infants.
- Empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community.
- With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver Pediatric and Heartsaver Pediatric Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center.)
- The shorter Heartsaver Pediatric core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for childcare professionals and those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training.