The Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual eBook is the digital version of the printed Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Instructor Manual. It includes essential information and Lesson Plans that AHA BLS and Heartsaver Instructors need to teach AHA’s Heartsaver courses, including the classroom and online/blended learning versions of the courses, for both the Heartsaver and Heartsaver Total course paths.
With additional teaching flexibility, the manual also provides sample course paths by audience (Office, Educator) to demonstrate how training can be customized for students.
This product is for use by a single BLS or Heartsaver Instructor conducting Heartsaver courses.
PLEASE NOTE: Because this tool is digital, there are no separate supplementary tools (e.g., reference cards, guides); instead, all information is accessible digitally through the AHA’s eBooks Store. The AHA’s eBooks Store supports online access via Internet browser or offline access on mobile devices using the AHA eBooks app or the offline reader, iPublishCentral.
- Reflects the latest science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC)
- Provide students the highest quality training in the lifesaving skills of first aid and/or CPR and use of an AED.
- Empower students to act with confidence in the event of an emergency at work, home, or in the community
- With online, onsite, and classroom training* in two course paths (Heartsaver and Heartsaver Total), these courses offer flexibility for Training Centers, Instructors, and students to select the appropriate training solution to fit their needs. (*Training options may vary by Training Center)
- The shorter Heartsaver core course path offers the flexibility to add optional topics, while Heartsaver Total is designed for those requiring OSHA or other regulatory agency compliant training.