- February 23, 2016
7:00 pm MST - 9:00 pm MST
Learn how to overcome any reluctance to act in emergency situations and to recognize and care for life threatening respiratory or cardiac emergencies in infants (under the age of 1) and children (ages 1-12) during this two-hour class. This class incorporates DVD segments with hands on practice of skills on life like infant and child CPR manikins. Registrants will receive information packets with pictures and step by step directions to take with them.
- Basic Emergency Protocols
- Breathing Emergencies/Obstructions
- Allergic Reactions/Anaphylaxis
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- If time allows: Basic First Aid
*Cost for the class is $45/person
*American Red Cross Pediatric CPR/AED certification is valid for 2 years. If you wish to be certified, a written multiple choice exam must be completed successfully, and cost is $20/person in addition to the cost of the class.