- May 5, 2023
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
The HSI Instructor Development Course (IDC) was created to train individuals as authorized instructors for Health & Safety Institute. Using a blended training approach, the IDC combines an initial online learning session to develop cognitive understanding, followed by a single-day, in-person classroom session for developing/practicing instructional skills and proficiency teaching with HSI training programs.
Instructor Candidates (ICs) will be able to:
1. Correctly demonstrate how to present a cognitive lesson.
2. Correctly demonstrate how to conduct a small group practice using Video-Guided Practice.
3. Correctly demonstrate how to perform a skill demonstration and conduct a small group practice using a Skill Sheet.
4. Correctly demonstrate how to conduct a small group practice using a Scenario Sheet.
5. Correctly demonstrate how to conduct a Performance Evaluation.
1. ICs must demonstrate a strong cognitive grasp of the subject matter they wish to teach and be able to proficiently demonstrate all skills taught in the student-level program.
2. Current, valid student-level certification in the training program the candidate wishes to teach.
3. Medical knowledge and experience (clinical competence) is strongly recommended for ICs who intend to train healthcare professionals.
4. Minimum age: 17
Instructor Candidates will be aligned with Safety Solved Training Center following successful completion of the IDC.
Venue: Safety Solved
Venue Phone: 303-257-9589
Venue Website: http://www.Safety-Solved.comAddress: