Prepare Your Workplace
Train Your Employees
It’s easy as 1 – 2 – 3…. Bring convenient training to your employees
- Easily access Digital Certificates* – anytime, anywhere!
- Select training program to fit your needs
- Free** digital materials and tools
- Emergency apps provide real-time help when seconds count
Whether you need training for a small group of staff or need large group training across multiple locations, we provide flexibility and convenience with training options to meet your needs.
- On-Site Training – Provided at your location and at your convenience by qualified American Red Cross, American Heart Association, and American Safety & Health Institute instructors.
- Train-the-Trainer – We train and authorize your in-house trainers/instructors to deliver high quality, American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or American Safety & Health Institute-certified training at your facility.
- Online and Blended Learning – Many of our courses can be taken online for ease and convenience. Courses that require physical skills practice are offered in a blended learning format in which basic information is taught online and the skill portion is practiced in a classroom setting.
- Community Classes – You can send your employees to one of our regularly scheduled classes in your community.
* Note: ASHI offers an option for hard copy certifications.
** Note: American Red Cross offers openly available digital course materials, while ASHI & AHA offer paid digital materials.