How Staff Can Complete CPR/AED Training Anytime, Anywhere: Train Staff on a Lunchbreak
Make time for essential CPR training with a program that works around your company and staff schedule. We make it convenient to get training at Safety Solved by bringing the required expertise and equipment to you when the time is right, even if that means making it happen over lunch. Let us bring the class to you. It means less time away from work and more ways to complete certifications before critical compliance deadlines.
Why Do Staff Need to Schedule CPR/AED Training and Re-Certification?
Your employees must renew CPR certificates every two years. Upon completion of The American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED classes, successful participants will identify and correctly respond to cardiac, breathing, and first aid emergencies. Our program covers information and skills necessary to give immediate care to the injured or sick and decide if advanced medical care is needed.
What are the Course Objectives?
Participants will learn the following:
- Describe how to recognize an emergency and evaluate the scene
- Explain how to activate and work with the emergency medical services (EMS) system
- Understand legal concepts as they apply to lay responders, including consent and the purpose of Good Samaritan laws
- Identify how to reduce the risk of disease transmission when giving care
- Demonstrate how to check someone who is conscious and responsive life-threatening and non-life-threatening conditions
- Explain how to check an injured or ill person who appears to be unresponsive
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and describe appropriate first aid care for a person who is showing these signs and symptoms
- Describe the links in the Cardiac Chain of Survival
- Demonstrate CPR and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) for a person who is in cardiac arrest
- Demonstrate first aid care for a person who is choking
Let Safety Solved certified instructors take care of training your staff at your office or facility. While a backlog of re-certification needs have recently allowed for more license extensions, the sooner you schedule your courses, the sooner staff can complete the safety qualifications to get back to work. Check out our packages for healthcare and non-healthcare providers for details.
Who Needs CPR/AED Certification and Training?
Many different industries benefit from having a CPR-certified employee onsite. It’s a skill often required for specific jobs. Professionals who need CPR training may work in childcare facilities, assisted living homes, doctor and dentist offices, other healthcare-related facilities, and commercial or industrial work sites. They must comply with OSHA safety regulations to conduct business.
Virtual CPR courses are available when necessary with the use of specialized equipment. Still, onsite instruction is preferable to evaluate students effectively and ensure they can complete the requirements, feel confident, and be prepared in an emergency. Per CDC guidelines, we will resume mask wearing for in-person courses. Read more details about our Covid protocols before scheduling your classes.
CPR/AED Training for Your Instructors
Not only can we train onsite, but we also Train the Trainer. Instructor courses authorize your in-house trainers to conduct high-quality American Red Cross, American Heart Association, or American Safety & Health Institute certified training at your location. We will even keep track of your certification expiration dates and send reminders about renewals. We handle the details so you can focus on your job.
Get more information about the courses we teach on the Safety Solved LinkedIn page. If you, your employees, or onsite instructors are struggling to find time to get trained or re-certified, reach out for a variety of options that fit your busy schedule!